Thursday 19 July 2012

May the force of the peg people be with you

By popular request, I've had a bash at my first set of Star Wars peg people. To start, I've chosen Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Hans Solo and Darth Vader.



Sketching these out was quite simple, but I was a bit concerned about how Chewbacca might turn out.

As I like to keep the detail and colours to a minimum, I had to choose the key points of the characters to pick out, but ensuring it was still obvious to see who they are.
Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Hans Solo

So next comes, Yoda, R2D2 and C-3PO - God, I'm becoming such a geek. 
No, let me correct that, I've become such a geek!
And here they are... R2D2, Yoda and C-3PO

6 comments:

  1. Great idea my son loves this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do mine Jamie! Thanks for your message.

      Delete
  2. Where do you get the pieces for the bodies? I want to make some people, but I don't know where to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I buy mine from Etsy. See here:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/68211021/bulk-pack-of-no-2-small-angel-peg-people?ga_search_query=small%2Bangel%2Bpeg%2Bpeople

    ReplyDelete