Wednesday 9 April 2014

Vinyl customs

After the auction of my Davina McCall vinyl toy I had a break from all things vinyl for a while, until I was asked if I'd design some for a couple of brothers. One an Arsenal fan and the other a massive WWE fan.
What I know about wrestling can be written on the back of a postage stamp, so some research was needed for Daniel Bryan. WWE wrestling champ. But I was also given some very specific instructions about his attire and his hair.
Luckily, I'm a big fan of beards
Meet Daniel Bryan - WWE wrestler
The Arsenal player was relatively easy to do (with the exception of the fiddly logos!) and I was asked to incorporate a few specific details.
 And here he is from the front!
These next 2 customs will be winging their way to their rightful owners very soon.
Goodness knows what the next request might be ;)

2 comments: